The Crimson Throne
The Varisian Basin
These settlements, having been subjugated or otherwise enthralled to Korvosa, pay respect and taxes to the crown.
Abken (LG) – Small commune and hamlet.
Baslwief (N) – Poor mining village.
Biston (LN) – Prosperous fishing village.
Harse (LG) – Organized farming town.
Melfesh (N) – Large provincial town.
Palin’s Cove (LN) – Industrial town.
Sirathu (CN) – Small frontier town.
Veldraine (LN) – Fortified town and naval yard.
These settlements are independent of Korvosan influence.
Citadel Vraid (LE – Hellknight fortress)
- Situated on a shelf of mountain south of Korvosa
- Half day travel South-west
Janderhoff (LG – Large Dwarven city)
- Trade partner to Korvosa
- 4 day’s travel North
Kaer Maga (CN – Small outcast city)
- Hexagonal city built atop Storval Plateau
- Recently warred with Korvosa
- A week’s travel North
Magnimar (N – Large human city)
- City split with Korvosa during Chelaxian civil war
- Mostly focused on trade, wealth, prosperity
- Much better relations with Shoanti / Varisians
- Week’s sea voyage West
Riddleport (CN – Large human city)
- City of pirates and thieves
- Contains enormous stone/rune gate
- 2 week’s sea voyage West then North
Urglin (CE – Large orc city)
- The Shattered City
- Orc city located in the Cinderlands
- 2-3 week’s travel North